expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Search Box

Friday, 4 August 2017

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Has Been Released By Kidnappers After Been Declared Missing

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Has Been Released By Kidnappers After Been Declared Missing

Previously August 1st it was made known to the public that winner of the 2014 edition of reality tv show, Gulder Ultimate Search, Canon Otto went missing. According to sources, he was abducted by gunmen in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.  

A close friend of Canon’s, Raphael Koko told the press the sad news and in his statement he said, “Otto has been kidnapped. He was in Lagos for an event last week and now I’m getting calls from mutual friends that he was kidnapped in Port Harcourt over the weekend. We still don’t have all the details yet. It’s just very surprising and shocking.”

But thank God he has been released today. According to his brother Canon has been released.
This is what his brother had to say, read below:

According otto orondaam - The past 7 days have been the toughest and scariest days for me & my family.

My younger brother got kidnapped while traveling into Port Harcourt. He was driving on Emuoha road and suddenly a group of men ahead of him randomly opened fire on his car forcing him to stop and he was abducted and taken into the forest.

My number was the only number he remembered and he called me that night with a strange number sounding so depressed. "Orondaam I am not fine. I have been kidnapped. Please do something to help me". As I asked him where he was I then hear a cracked voice on the background saying things I can't even write. At that point my skin literally went cold and my head felt heavy.

I was about to give a presentation at the US Department of State but I became speechless. The room went dark and I couldn't even say a word. It felt like my heart stopped working. ( God bless their amazing team & my RAB team for being supportive all through the past days )

I went back to my hotel and Minutes turned to hours, hours into days. My eyes became heavy cos I couldn't sleep. We called everyone we could call. My mum kept calling me severally at night crying and praying.

After 2 days of being quiet I told my MWF cohort, whom I'm representing in the US and my Slum2School family who was planning a project and immediately the planning paused and both groups became praying centers.

Unfortunately the news found its way on several media blogs even when we never wanted it to and the kidnappers loved the media buzz and doubled the ransom with more threats.

But because we serve a Great God who governs, protects and oversees the earth, because He answers us when we call on Him, my brother was released last night unhurt and without a scratch after 7 days.

Thanks to everyone who had heard the news and reached out to us. Your support and show of love filled our hearts when they were empty and I can't thank you all enough.

Our prayers have been answered and God has done what He alone can do best. My younger brother otto canon is free

No comments:

Post a Comment